PR Student? Let’s face it, college doesn’t prepare you for the practical world of PR and entering the job market as an intern or account executive can be incredibly daunting. Business owner? Trying to navigate your own marketing can be a mammoth task and approaching media can be an overwhelming experience!
In this practical, hands on workshop you will learn:
- Creating a PR plan
- Fundamentals of writing a press release
- The holy grail of pitching to the media
- Creating media lists that work for you
- How to Manage and build effective relationships
- Content creation and management
- Online, Traditional and event PR
- How to measuring track your efforts
Cost R1800 p/p
Light refreshments included
Who should attend? PR students/ Interns or account executives, bloggers, entrepreneurs and anyone wanting to build their personal brand.